Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! MY HOUSE HAS BEEN OVERRUN WITH SPIDERS FOR THE PAST MONTH!!!!!!! Sorry… I hate spiders…
All spiders, or you just jealous of the Spider King 'cause of his choice for his queen? :stick_out_tongue:
Y'know what's worse than spiders? HOUSE CENTIPEDES. You ever seen those things? Basically, they're huge centipedes that can scamper like madness, and THEY STING. I dare not post a picture, for the sake of everyone on this forum.
I'm pretty sure I've posted a picture of one of those things here before... we haven't had a whole lot of THOSE, BUT we DO have a LOT of just regularly lil' centipedes. Earwigs were pretty bad there for a while.

Better than what we've had before in older places like cockroaches, silverfish, and katydids.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Is there a such thing as having a "good" taste in music?

misspiggy5260

Reaction score

I guess so, People say I have a horrible taste in music because my iPod has a playlist called Mahna Mahna and its all muppet songs but most people just wanna make you feel bad about yourself by saying that you dont have a good taste in music. It only really matters what you think about music.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think taste is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of people think that they have good taste in music, along with others that like similar music, and that people who listen to different music have bad taste. Taste is very subjective.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All spiders, or you just jealous of the Spider King 'cause of his choice for his queen? :stick_out_tongue:

I'm pretty sure I've posted a picture of one of those things here before... we haven't had a whole lot of THOSE, BUT we DO have a LOT of just regularly lil' centipedes. Earwigs were pretty bad there for a while.

Better than what we've had before in older places like cockroaches, silverfish, and katydids.
What if the bees get you before the spiders do?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If a video is made for YouTube or some other online site, and then it gets a DVD release (like The Angry Video Game Nerd, That Guy with the Glasses, and The Irate Gamer have), do they have to renegotiate with everyone involved regarding residuals? I assume the main people in charge get some money, but would they have to pay all guests? Of course that's depending on if they had negotiated in the first place (most of the That Guy with the Glasses anniversary specials have been released on DVD, and I assume the DVD releases were planned before taping).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why can't we wear tank tops in school?
Because schools have dress codes, they want to instill a sense of how to dress appropriately for certain establishments such as a school... I mean, if you were an office worker, you wouldn't walk into the building in a graphic tee, tattered denim shorts, and tennis shoes, would you?

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Because schools have dress codes, they want to instill a sense of how to dress appropriately for certain establishments such as a school... I mean, if you were an office worker, you wouldn't walk into the building in a graphic tee, tattered denim shorts, and tennis shoes, would you?

Well to be honest I don't really know. I'm only 11 so I guess not.