Questions about anything

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Why is it easy to criticize, but hard to compliment?

galagr

Reaction score
What's the difference, visually or appearance-wise, between Boppity and Scoff from The Great Santa Claus Switch? :concern:

Well, Scoff had a elongated beak, much longer than Boppitys'. Scoff was without ears, eyebrows, and he also had eyes towards the top of his head. Below is a picture for reference. Boppity is on the bottom left, while Scoff is on the top right:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. The reason I asked is because due to my blind batty eyes, pics/images are no good and I need stuff described to me to understand certain stuff.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Why are the Japanese theme songs for anime always better than the American counterpart? I mean, of course it's better 'cause it's the original version, but couldn't the American theme song be decent?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Andy Kauffman had the alternate identity of Tony Cliffton, and he kept the fact that they were the same a secret (though many eventually found out, and then he had others play the part). What did Andy do about residuals when playing Tony Cliffton (for whenever Tony acted on-screen)? Wouldn't the producers or whoever was in charge of residuals need to know how to contact him?

Did Andy Kauffman eventually admit that he was Tony Cliffton? It seems like it's a known fact that it was Kauffman as Cliffton in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show (as opposed to his writer or brother), did The Jim Henson Company know it at the time?

And did Andy Kauffman's manager really not know that Tony Cliffton was Andy until after he made a demand for Cliffton to have guest appearances on Taxi, like it is dramatized in Man on the Moon? In fact there's a few more things I'm wondering that I think I'll ask in the "what's the deal?" thread (because biography movies often change things for storytelling and dramatic purposes).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Whenever a live-action movie or program has a scene where somebody shows a video they did on YouTube, and we actually see the video appear on YouTube (or a similar site) on their computer, do they actually put the video clip on YouTube, meaning anybody can see it? Or do they put it online but make it private or unlisted? Or do they use some special effects to look like it's actually on YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it whenever a character in an animated movie (like Disney for example) is reading a book, they read with their eyes closed? How CAN they read with their eyes closed? Or is it to emphasize the characters are glancing down at the pages without lowering their whole head?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Why is it whenever a character in an animated movie (like Disney for example) is reading a book, they read with their eyes closed?
I've never noticed that before.

D'Snowth said:
How CAN they read with their eyes closed?

I don't know how, but The Cat in the Hat can read with his eyes shut.