Questions about anything

AquaGGR

Reaction score
How much money do YouTube partners make? Also, why are they the only ones who get custom thumbnails for their videos?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also, why are they the only ones who get custom thumbnails for their videos?
Because it's a PAY feature.

You can't just up and be a partner, you have to pay YT to make you a partner, and in return, partner channels get a lot more features than standard channels.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
but as a aprtner you do make money from ads on your channel from what i understand. I doubt its enough to make a living though

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, why is everybody so up in arms about Miley Cyrus's latest image-tarnish stunt? I mean, seriously, it's not like this is the first time she's done anything like this, she's been tarnishing her image since 2008, she does stuff like this all the time now, why are people so surprised?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Okay, why is everybody so up in arms about Miley Cyrus's latest image-tarnish stunt? I mean, seriously, it's not like this is the first time she's done anything like this, she's been tarnishing her image since 2008, she does stuff like this all the time now, why are people so surprised?
She's a role model! She should not be doing these things! Think of the children she is corrupting! Blah blah blah

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Why do creepypasta stories always have a computer file like .exe, .avi, or .swf as the demented object in the story?