Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nope, I'm guessing they do LPs of creepypasta games like Pokemon Creepy Black and stuff?
Sometimes, but its mostly just one person reading creepypastas and giving his opinion on them. And he plays weird indie games and stuff. He does not put screamers in his videos. I'm always paranoid a creepypasta vid is going to have a screamer so I stick to who I know doesn't have them. Yuriofwind also does creepypastas, but he does bad creepypastas to make fun of them

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Question about Muppet Treasure Island:

In MTI, (and I'm assuming this is in the original Treasure Island as well) Smollet allows Long John and pirates to go the island ahead of everyone and plan to leave them there for over a year hoping that the fight will be all out of them by the time they get back.

How in the world is this a good plan? The pirates go the island by boat, so they can escape just as easy and with the treasure.

After all that hard work and fighting pirates, Smollet and Jim let Long John escape with all the treasure, which seemed strange to give up the one thing they've been working for this whole movie, making this entire voyage completely pointless. :confused:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Sometimes, but its mostly just one person reading creepypastas and giving his opinion on them. And he plays weird indie games and stuff. He does not put screamers in his videos. I'm always paranoid a creepypasta vid is going to have a screamer so I stick to who I know doesn't have them. Yuriofwind also does creepypastas, but he does bad creepypastas to make fun of them
Ugh, screamers...

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I found out today via IMDB that one of the actors considered to do the voice of the villain in Pocahontas (Disney) was none other than Patrick Stewart. Now, this made me wonder: had he done the voice, would that movie (heck, that villain) get more respect from fans?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I found out today via IMDB that one of the actors considered to do the voice of the villain in Pocahontas (Disney) was none other than Patrick Stewart. Now, this made me wonder: had he done the voice, would that movie (heck, that villain) get more respect from fans?
Well the actor who ended up playing the villain was very good. He wasn't why I disliked the movie, heh.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something I've been wondering, and maybe I should watch the DVDs myself until I can determine it, but at what point during the run of The Simpsons did Flanders become "Flanderized"? I had assumed it was during the second or third season (on the first season commentary it was mentioned that Flanders originally wasn't obsessed with God, and I think that started in the second season), but then I saw in the TV Tropes Serious Business page that the Hurricane Neddy episode happened before he was Flanderized, and that was from season 7 or 8.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Question about Muppet Treasure Island:

In MTI, (and I'm assuming this is in the original Treasure Island as well) Smollet allows Long John and pirates to go the island ahead of everyone and plan to leave them there for over a year hoping that the fight will be all out of them by the time they get back.

How in the world is this a good plan? The pirates go the island by boat, so they can escape just as easy and with the treasure.

After all that hard work and fighting pirates, Smollet and Jim let Long John escape with all the treasure, which seemed strange to give up the one thing they've been working for this whole movie, making this entire voyage completely pointless. :confused:
You know what? That plan never seemed a good idea to me and it wasn't in the original novel either. The time they spend on the island in the novel is so much longer. For instance, Jim gets on a boat created by Benjamin Gunn and manages to hijack the Hispaniola from the pirates. Also there are never any natives and Smollet spent most of his time hiding in a cabin with the other good guys.

As for the finale in the movie, I think the point they were trying to make is that money and glory isn't everything. The friendships they had created and the thrill of adventure was more important. That's just my interpretation anyway...

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Well the actor who ended up playing the villain was very good. He wasn't why I disliked the movie, heh.
Same here. He was the only thing about the movie I didn't hate (well, I liked some of the songs, too). I don't know why, but for some reason, the villain and his assistant remind me of Mr. Burns and Smithers from the Simpsons. Don't know why, just the first thing that comes to mind. :wink: