1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Misskermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

To give an example we can all relate to, Robin Hood is like the Muppets: popular and obscure at the same time

newsmanfan likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. It was bigger when it first came out.
    Interestingly, I read also, that the general view of the movie has become a lot more mixed than when it first came out.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

How exactly is it possible to upload multiple pics to Instagram at the same time? I know it can be done, I see how a single posting can have multiple pics, but I see no way of doing it.

4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

So when you're choosing the images you want to upload, on the bottom right corner of the big picture there should be an icon looking like a stacked deck of cards. That enables you to add more than one image in a post. I would also suggest that you use the icon on the bottom left if you want all the pics to remain uncropped.

5. Blue Frackle

So what's the point of YouTube premieres? It's not like it's live TV or anything... I don't get it. :confused: Are they trying to make YouTube as outdated as the television or something?

6. D'Snowth

To build up hype for new uploads, and when you premiere a new upload, yes, it does go live, and not only will the video be streamed live when it's premiered, it enables you to interact with your subscribers during the stream, basically turning it into a watch party.

I plan on premiering MORON LEAGUE 4 in 2021 when I can finally release the durn thing . . . assuming the feature is still available by then . . . it seems like whenever YouTube introduces new features, they always do away with useful features, and keep useless ones.

7. D'Snowth

That one I know about and use whenever I upload a pic, but the other icon you mention is not there; the only icon I see in the bottom right corner is one for rotating.

8. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Hey @D'Snowth Courage the Cowardly Dog, was it part of Hanna-Barbera or no?

9. D'Snowth

The original CHICKEN FROM OUTER SPACE short was, since it was developed as part of the WHAT A CARTOON! anthology, which was when Hanna-Barbera was still part of CN, but as for the series itself, no.

10. Blue Frackle

Right on time for Space Jam 2!

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  11. D'Snowth

Exactly. With the way YouTube intentionally fixes the search algorithms to work against the little guys and smaller channels, I hope this will help it get better exposure.