1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Actually perms were more expensive than haircuts. I know, between 1987 and 1990 that was my look. Every few months I went to my mom's beauty salon and had it done. Forty bucks a pop.
    A men's barber shop would give you a crew cut for five bucks.

The only thing more cringeworthy than the perm was the mullet. And I had one of those, too. Makes me glad the 80's are long gone.

2. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

The man bun is now the new mullet. :D

fuzzygobo likes this.
  3. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

My hair comes down a little past my shoulders. I can tie it back in a ponytail. It's almost long enough to braid.
    But I refuse to put it in a man bun or a top knot.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"Man bun" sounds like the name for a butch lesbian hairstyle. :p

mr3urious likes this.
  5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

So I'm sure I probably know the answer to this, but um.... Has anyone ever tried eating

Fried butter?

6. LittleJerry92

Does anyone else get tired of hearing "lul, SpongeBob is gonna end dis year/da Simpsons is gonna end dis year" when you know **** well neither of those shows will ever end?

7. D'Snowth

I've never heard anybody say that. Like, ever.

8. LittleJerry92

I usually see it in Yahoo questions and YouTube comments and Facebook comments.

9. D'Snowth

Who still uses Yahoo Questions (or Answers, or whatever it's called)? It's honestly a sick joke.

10. LittleJerry92

Oh no, these weren't recent, these were like 2009-2011.

11. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

There are rumors that SpongeBob is about to end every single year, lol.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

What Pig's said.

13. Pig's Laundry

Like, seriously. Why must you get my hopes up only to dash them a day later. The world is cruel.

14. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever wanted to jump inside a Bob Ross painting and just relax there? I bet it would be the most beautiful and peaceful world to live in.

Pig's Laundry and LittleJerry92 like this.
  15. LittleJerry92

16. D'Snowth

I've wanted to own a Bob Ross painting, though I understand he never sold any of his paintings, though he'd occasionally donate them.

That being said, the closest I've come to owning Bob Ross paintings is I currently have a Bob Ross calendar on my wall for 2018.

17. LittleJerry92

Do you make sure to beat the devil out of it when turning pages?

18. Pig's Laundry

Anyone else stay up at night just thinking about how perfect Tom Holland is and then cry? No? Just me? OK, it's just me. Never mind.

19. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

How on earth does Christina Mistretta (that one girl who posts strange comments on SS videos) have SO many views and subscribers?

She currently has 131,891 subscribers (that's as many as a lot of well-known YouTubers), and most of her videos have at least 1,000 views each.

Just who is watching her videos, and how did she get so popular?

20. D'Snowth

Is she a preteen girl? They seem to always garner an unusually high amount of subsrcibers.