Questions about anything

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks so much!

Wait a minute...why can't I use it on my signature? How is this smiley breaking the rules? :confused:
It's not an official smilie. It's a fan made one, and therefore works as an image.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has this Disney movie, FROZEN, already been released overseas or something? I'm trying to figure out this movie, which supposedly hasn't even been released yet, already has quite a fanbase... it's even the subject of a deviantART commission I'm doing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
.....I just looked it up. I can't really tell. Seems like one of those things people like just because of how it looks without actually seeing the movie. That said. Omg...that is the ugliest design for a snowman I have ever seen. It kind of freaks me out a little.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm still wrapping my mind around this Anna chick clearly being the exact same design as Rapunzel, just with a different hair style.

Seriously Disney indeed. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, that Kristoff guy looks like an older Hiccup from HTTYD, just with a different nose and hair color, and everyone seems to think Hiccup is some kind of sex god :s

I'm not sure about this one. Seems like they are trying for fanservice by making really hot characters or something...

But how can you not say this guy is terrifying?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
He's not really terrifying, he just looks like that one character(s) that gets all the merchandise and promotional and is milked excessively in all the sequels. Like the aliens in Toy Story, the minions in Despicable Me, the squirrel in Ice Age I forgot the name of, et cetera.

That facial expression is terrifying, though. He looks like a carrot.