1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And 42 is the answer to the question of Life, the Universe and Everything. So is the Question of Life, the Universe and Everything...How many pages must a man walk down before he is a man?
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I think it's A-113 :p
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  3. Beauregard

I think that's the road off of the A1 to Chipping Ongar (True story.) (And Chipping Ongar is a real town in the UK.) (Although it sounds more like the name of a domesticated Ape.)
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey now. "Dirty Laundry" is the best song about the news industry ever written! :news:
    -----------------
  5. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Except that he wrote it after he got caught doing something illegal which I will not go into in this environment... yeah, once I heard the story behind it I totally discredited that song.
    Fragglemuppet and charlietheowl like this.
  6. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Why does mango have a strange after texture?
  7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Are Men in Black real?
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The Secret Service dress like the Men In Black :p
  9. CaseytheMuppet

I was reading an article on the web, (because everything online is true) and it said they are out to kill people who claim to have seen UFOs. It kinda freaked me out. :eek:
  10. Sgt Floyd

Don't read conspiracy theorist articles :p

As far as actual conspiracy theories go, the one that seems the most likely to me is that they are trying to cover up "UFO" sightings and the "UFO" sightings are really experimental military aircrafts. Most UFO sightings happen around air ports and government facilities if you actually pay attention...but they aren't going to kill you :p
  11. CaseytheMuppet

I live like 3 miles away from an airport.... :eek: Ok, I know, they aren't real.... or are they? DUN DUN DUN! :scary:
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  12. Sgt Floyd

Why don't you post more in the CCC? :p
  13. CaseytheMuppet

Well, I would, but with school back in session, I have limited time to go on the computer. I also have after school band practice on Thursday nights, followed by a halftime show on Friday night. I'll try to post more on weekends. Good enough explanation? :p
  14. Sgt Floyd

15. Beauregard

My QAA (Question About Anything) is this: Is anyone watching the new season of Glee? (I am.)
  16. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

No. :p
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'd rather be castrated.
  18. Vincent Liu

Checking my Facebook feed. Did Matt Vogel just had a baby?
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  20. Vincent Liu

Wow, that's so great!