1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

That is exciting! Thanks for sharing.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Someone post it in the Henson People forum?
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I would have, but I had a fear that that was against the forum's policy because we were looking too much into his private life.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

He posted it publicly on Facebook, for goodness sake.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is this his first?
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think it's his fifth, to be honest. I think he wrote something that implied that.

I know, but sometimes the mods are picky about that stuff.
  7. D'Snowth

Wow, I had no idea... of course then again, I don't Facebook, so I wouldn't know, lol. But wow, five kids... that'd be five too many for me, lol.
  8. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Haha, no Von Trapp family for Snowth? ;)
  9. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I keep wondering if I should minus the beer talk while I'm making my Ocktoberfest thread? I notice this forum likes to be super clean. I only have one per visit and I show it.
  10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Plenty of drinking-age folks here. Nothing wrong with appreciating a good brew. Just don't go all public-drunk and you're fine. :)
    -------------
    Fragglemuppet and Hayley B like this.
  11. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

:laugh: Okay and thank you.
  12. D'Snowth

I recall in one earlier episode of I Love Lucy, Lucy miscounts the number of states there are, but then tries to justify her mistake by saying, "Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about Alaska and Hawaii". Wasn't this before Alaska and Hawaii were included in the Union though? I know Lucy was on from 1951-57, and if I remember from history, those two didn't become states until 1959. It's a little confusing, or were they "considered" states at the time, like how today Puerto Rico is considered a state but isn't?
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

How do tv ratings work? Do people get interviewed about what shows they watch?
  14. D'Snowth

Oh gosh, that's a good question, I heard something about that not too long ago, but now I forget exactly how it works, but I do believe it involved some kind of little device or something...
  15. CaseytheMuppet

Like in your TV? Knowing whatever you're watching? Creepy...
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Did you hear about that TV they were trying to make with a camera and microphone built in? :p
  17. CaseytheMuppet

That's actually pretty cool. It's like a computer, but bigger! And it's also creepy in a spying sort of way.
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

And you can't turn them off
  19. CaseytheMuppet

Ok, I retract my previous statement.
    That is downright creepy in a stalker sort of way!
  20. D'Snowth

Before everybody jumps to conclusions... no, I believe the device was similar to a remote control/joystick-like thing of sorts.