Questions about Don't Eat the Pictures

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need your help with a few questions I have regarding the SS special, Don't Eat the Pictures: Sesame Street at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
1 If you could, please describe what Cookie Monster's Fairy Godmothers look like. They showed up when Bob and Cookie Monster were looking at some paintings of food, Cookie got hungry, and started singing.
2 If you could, please provide descripts along with the names of the actors who portrayed the following roles:
The Museum Security Guard or Night Watchman.
The Young Boy Pharoah.
Osiris.
The Hot Dog Vendor, or was that Willie?
3 If you could, please describe what the young pharoah's pet invisible cat looked like, once it materialized, and if you would list it as such.
4 Also, if you could, please provide both the character and actor's name of the camp counselor from when Big Bird went to summer camp for a whole week of episodes.
Please post your replies here ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)One had Light Blue Hair,One had Dark Blue Hair,and One had Light Hair and One Eye Almost Closed.

(2)The Actors are James Mason,Fritz Weaver,and Paul Dooley.That was just a Hot Dog Vendor.

(3)When It was just invisible,It just had a collar.When It was just visible,It was just black.

(4)His name is Mickey But I just won't tell you who performed him count because I don't know the actor's name and it never told you on the show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dantecat, rully appreciate it. Only one question left... are the actor's names you gave me in that earlier post of yours directly correspondant with the characters in order?
I.e.: James Mason played the Museum Security Guard, etc.?
Hope to hear from you again, and have a good night.