Questions about Ipods

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have been thinking about upgrading my stinky mp3 player (with a battery life of maybe an hour at most) to an ipod.

Heres the thing. I do not really want a touch. They are big and bulky and I have no wifi so basically it would be pointless anyway. If I want to carry around something big and bulky I would use my psp (which I do. It does basically everything a touch does, minus the apps, and is alot cheaper).

What is a good, inexpensive version of the ipod?

Best buy had one for I think 60, but I dont know what kind it was.

Do you HAVE to have itunes? because i do not want to download itunes and give them a credit card number since I'm not going to buy anything from itunes,which brings the question, what file types does it support? I have over 250 mp3s already. Can I just copy them from my computer and put them on it?

how long does the battery usually last?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have the iPod Nano and I like it - it's lightweight, small, and still holds alot of music. It's still not super cheap - but it works well and it has a great battery life.

Not sure if that helps much, but I've had mine almost a year now and have been quite happy with it!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
You can get an ipod classic, which has tons of harddrive space.
and ipod nano is cheaper.

As for downloading itunes, yes you have to. BUT, you don't need to sign-up for anything with it. Only if you want to download music from the itunes store do you have to sign-up. If you're using itunes for ripping your current cds, or whatever, you don't need to sign-up or give your credit card number.

Itunes itself is a free software.

muppets2

Reaction score
if you dont want a bulky ipod i would go with the shuffle even though it only holds 1,000 songs its still pretty good i have a touch and i would recommend it but its very pricey and u only get 8 GB but its like $230 or something like that. hope this helped