questions about Of muppets And men

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have some questions about the book "of muppets and men".

First, does this book give any information about John Lovelady and/ or Eren Ozkar? what about peter friedmen? (i do know that the book includes a picture of john lovelady performing fozzies right hand)

does this book include a listing of who performs which character? (the muppet show book and sesame street unpaved do).

are there a lot of errors in this book?

does this book give any special information about the following characters: wayne, wanda, marvin suggs, lips, gaffer, pops, rizzo, foo foo, gladys, or fletcherbird?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know, YEARS ago, I spent a LOT of money to photocopy the pages of the book from the library. I have all the text, and have not read it in a long time.

I think there's a few of us on the boards who actually HAVE the book--unfortunately, outside of the stupid photocopied book I made a thousand years ago, I'm not one. :frown:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I recently just found it at the library and am in the process of scanning many of the photos. I'm reading it bit by bit, but have yet to come across any of the people you've listed. Aside from that, what I've read so far is pretty tight.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a lucky girl who owns the book, and I don't really think there's a lot of the stuff you're looking for in it. It mentions Pop and Marvin Suggs, I think, but most of that stuff would be mentioned in passing if at all.