Questions of a beginner

Blizzard

Reaction score
WOW!! This is soooooo cool!!! Alright, down to business.

I'd like to start out by saying that I'm 14, so I don't know much about the old Muppets. But I do love the Muppets.

I'm buying the Muppet Show DVD for a friend and I wanted to know:

Is the episode with Sandra Bullock on it? (you know "Mahna Mahna"?)

Do they have the skit with Jim Henson and (I think his wife) using these muppets. They had one of the muppets sing "I've grown accustomed to your face" and the other attack the singing one. It was hilarious. Is this little skit on the Muppet Show DVD? Sorry if I didn't explain it well, but it was some time ago since I've seen it. :embarrassed:

Well, thanks; I can't think of anymore questions, but I'll write in if I think of anything.

Bye! :sleep:

jediX

Reaction score
Blizzard said:
WOW!! This is soooooo cool!!! Alright, down to business.

I'd like to start out by saying that I'm 14, so I don't know much about the old Muppets. But I do love the Muppets.

I'm buying the Muppet Show DVD for a friend and I wanted to know:

Is the episode with Sandra Bullock on it? (you know "Mahna Mahna"?)

Do they have the skit with Jim Henson and (I think his wife) using these muppets. They had one of the muppets sing "I've grown accustomed to your face" and the other attack the singing one. It was hilarious. Is this little skit on the Muppet Show DVD? Sorry if I didn't explain it well, but it was some time ago since I've seen it. :embarrassed:

Well, thanks; I can't think of anymore questions, but I'll write in if I think of anything.

Bye! :sleep:
"Mahna Mahna" is on the Juliet Prowse episode, which is on the set. You are thinking of 'Muppets Tonight' in regard to the Sandra Bulloch 'phenomenon' sketch, though.

The second memory you mention ("I've Grown Accustomed to your Face") was an 'Ed Sullivan Show' guest spot. This sketch is not on the set since it is not part of 'The Muppet Show,' though there was a dvd released a couple years ago ("Muppets Magic From The Ed Sullivan Show") that contained most of the Muppet 'Ed Sullivan Show' guest spots (this bit was included).