Quick little question...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the major difference between "Anything Muppets" and "What-Not Muppets"?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
What's the major difference between "Anything Muppets" and "What-Not Muppets"?

I would say Anything Muppets are those that sort of resemble a human, like Guy Smiley or Prairie Dawn. What-nots are just obscure creatures that don't really have an identifiable species, such as Beauregard or Mildred.

goshposh

Reaction score
actually anything muppets are the puppets that any feature can be put on are called on sesame street. what-nots serve the same purpose as anythings but they are called what nots on the muppet show. its just what the hensons call them to differentiate the two. i hope that made sense

zeldazipple

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I would say Anything Muppets are those that sort of resemble a human, like Guy Smiley or Prairie Dawn. What-nots are just obscure creatures that don't really have an identifiable species, such as Beauregard or Mildred.
That cleared things up. I was alittle confused there for a while. I used to call ANY muppet that didn't really have a charecter an anything Muppet now I know the differnce. Thanks for bringing up the topic D'Snouth. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
goshposh said:
actually anything muppets are the puppets that any feature can be put on are called on sesame street. what-nots serve the same purpose as anythings but they are called what nots on the muppet show. its just what the hensons call them to differentiate the two. i hope that made sense
Yeah that made sense.

BEAR

Reaction score
On Sesame Street, I have also heard them referred to as "Anything People".