Quinn's "Raiders" Customs Day 1: Indiana Frog

Gonzo

Reaction score
Before Palisades had even announced their Adventure Kermit figure, I had made an Indiana Jones custom of Kermit, using the Koozebane Kermit as a base figure. After I showed it, and people liked it, Ken e-mailed me encouraging me to do some more "Indy" customs, never telling me that they'd go very nicely with a release that Palisades had in the works. So the seven customs I'm showing this week are ones that I've been sitting on for a while.

This first one is a total copout, but for those of you who weren't around when I did my first Indy custom a while back, I thought I'd show him again, and how incredibly lame he is in comparison to the Adventure Kermit.

http://www.palisadestoys.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=108158#post108158

Manda:-D

Reaction score
OK, so your Indy Kermit doesn't quite match up to Palisades' adventure Kermit, but still, Quinn, it's a GREAT custom! I look forward to the rest of your Indy customs, and I'll even hazard a few guesses, at the risk of being utterly, completely wrong....Fozzie as Sala? Scooter as the Peter-Lorre-like Nazi? Piggy as Marion, in her white dress? (All you'd really have to do is paint Piggy's dress white, & sculpt a flower on the bodice...And the lace sleeve-thingies, if memory serves.)

Gonzo

Reaction score
Your geeky little heart serves you well.

:smile:

Most of the time.

Stay tuned!

Fozzie

Reaction score
It looks great! keep up the good work.