Quiz: Can You Name At Least 60 Muppets Before Time Runs Out?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yes, as I said in my spoiler, I got hints regarding Statler and Waldorf well into the quiz, and they were among the first names I typed.
I think the hints get dropped in the same order (I'll have to click and just keep track of the hints) regardless.

Two answers are Foo-Foo and Foozie. Whenever I try to type Foozie, it suddenly accepts "Foo-Foo", even though I never actually thought to list Foo-Foo in the quiz (I was surprised to see Foo-Foo among my answers). In fact last time I played I saw that I missed Foozie, who I had planned to type. Maybe it's too hard to type that name in. And yet they won't accept just Rizzo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I typed in just Rizzo, hit enter, and that accepted it. Same with Robin. Ironically, it accepted Kermit before I could finish typing "the Frog" afterwards. I can't remember if it accepted just Piggy."

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
A real quiz would've been a bank of like every "Muppet" character listed on Muppet Wiki and then just list 60 of those... that would've been fun.

The quiz also noted that background extras that never spoke were included, but ones I typed like Bobbity were rejected.
It's actually Boppity, which is the same character as my namesake "Blue Frackle", right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, that's a typo, because I had so many other names on my mind like Bobo and such.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
35 out of 60.

No Walter, no Johnny Fiama but yet bill the bubble guy.

Tbf I got a few by accident like Ma Bear and missed ones like Sam the Eagle and Crazy Harry

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some of them would be accepted before you could finish typing them, and others you had to press enter after you finished typing to get them accepted.

It's funny how I typed "Elmo" towards the beginning and it would accept it, and then finally partway through the quiz, a hint was that SS Muppets weren't included (and it already mentioned this about FR Muppets a couple of times).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just to outdo the quiz, I decided to make a YouTube video of myself naming as many Muppets as I could think of in under five minutes, going by the basic rules of the quiz (mainly "Disney-owned Muppets") but otherwise having no limit. I did start feeling stuck/forgetful towards the last few minutes. And after the video ends listed/numbered everyone I said in order before tallying up the number.

I have been thinking about doing something like this for a few other things, though I am unsure. It was a bit of work keeping track of every character I said and the order I said them in, and when listing all the characters in text at the end, my editing software made it a little difficult in writing them all down.