to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hubert, Jun 6, 2012.
If you like it, "like" it.
That was aimed toward my avoidance to like your posts, wasn't it?
Just realized in the FanFic section, not many people "like" the original author's posts, even though they give positive comments.
Well...that's most likely because people only tend to like things if they only like it and don't have anything else to say. When people read fan fics, they like to comment on them, therefore making the like pretty pointless.
Things I find myself saying frequently:
1. People who are normal don't know how to have fun. I'm weird and proud of it!
2. Stick it in your juice box and suck it!
3. If I survived Watcher in the Woods, I can certainly survive this!
4. Some people say the water's cold, I say "refreshing."
5. That's the same kind of reaction I get when Clarissa disses Ferguson.
6. That awkward moment when someone else's dad looks exactly like yours.
7. Wow! You're even dumber than you look. Wear some protective headgear or something!
I especially love number 1. I often say similar things.
"wha-" = me on a daily basis
"Why do you ask, mum?"
I honestly do say those frequently.
My most common quote.
"what is it though exactly?" - me when I don't know what to say next
Me: Mom, this shampoo bottle is telling me what to do!
Mom: What are you talking about?
Me: Well, maybe I WANT to have it contact my eyes. And it says, don't.
-Me, being... Me...
"Life is a like, uh know a bunch of fish. You'll never know what your're gonna catch.
I guess I tried to say this once to my mom.
Me: yay shawn I missed you! (about to hug my brother)
My dad: sorry mikayla you can't, he's had nuts.
Me: (glaring at my brother) YOU.
-yesterday picking my brother and father from the airport
Separate names with a comma.