R.I.P. Larry D. Mann.

Xerus

Reaction score
I just heard that voice actor, Larry D. Mann died the other day. Larry was famous for voicing Yukon Cornelius from the classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I loved how Larry brought life to that jolly silver and gold prospector. Larry also voiced some of the Groovie Goolies like Bonaparte and Ratso. As well as the Blue Racer and Crazy Legs Crane from the Pink Panther show. May you rest in peace, Mr. Larry D. Mann. -_-;; http://blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/larry-mann-voice-of-yukon-conelius-rip

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kind of thought Larry D. Mann was already dead, but yes, this is sad.

In addition to being a voice actor, he was also a pretty good character actor as well: I've seen him a few times on shows like BEWITCHED, I DREAM OF JEANNIE, GREEN ACRES, and HOGAN'S HEROES.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP Mr. Man.....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I love him voicing as Cornelius from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. This is a sad loss, but he had a good life and voiced so many characters. Gone, but not forgotten! :sigh:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a late reply but Larry D. Mann will be terribly missed. :cry:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Wow. Am I late with my response. :embarrassed:
But still, WAAAAAAHHH!!! :cry: Aside from Yukon Cornelius, I always remembered him as The Wicked Witch of The West and Rusty Tinman, one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time, in "Tales Of The Wizard Of Oz" and the "Return To Oz" special.

R.I.P Larry D. Mann and also Arthur Rankin Jr. (He recently passed away, too.) :cry: