R.I.P. Levi Stubbs

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I just heard that the frontman to the Four Tops just passed away. Levi was also the voice of Audrey II in Frank Oz's version of Little Shop of Horrors. Rest in peace my friend.
:sympathy:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Like I said, celebrities are dying left and right! It's "Death to Celebrities Year"!

Add that to other problems (the Iraq War, Wall Street, etc.)...

The Apocolypse might be sooner than we think. O_O

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
My mom loves the Four Tops and I grew up listening to those great Motown hits when I was younger. As soon as I heard, I had to call her.

Even though it was so not my generation as far as music is concerned, I feel like a part of my childhood passed away.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Rest in peace, Levi. :sympathy: Little Shop is one of my favorite movies, it's sad to see you go.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Apocolypse might be sooner than we think. O_O
You'r kidding, right? Just because celebrities are dying doesn't mean the world is about to end.

But back on topic. The Four Tops are a great motown group from the 60's, back when music was music and nothing like the junk we have today.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said, celebrities are dying left and right! It's "Death to Celebrities Year"!
Let's not forget. A lot of these greats are kinda old. That's something that naturally happens over time (though Bernie Mac took terrible care of himself... that's also important).

Now, he was the voice of Mother Brain on Captain N, right? I recall seeing the credits as "Levi Stubbs Jr." and I didn't know if it was him or his son.

Xerus

Reaction score
May your RIP, Mr. Levi Stubbs. I'll never forget that wild and fun Audrey 2 voice of yours. :cry: