RAINBOW CONNECTION tabs for Guitar.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

i need some help here, my brother plays the guitar and asked me somtime IF i'd sing with my Kermit puppet and sing while he plays the song RAINBOW CONNECTION on his guitar. the thing is he sayed he NEEDS the tabs to play it. any idea where to find the Sheet Music for RAINBOW CONNECTION online? if ya know PLEASE please post the link here, or IF u see one on ebay can ya also post the link?

thanks gang, i told him i'd try here on MC and ask first!

:smirk:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sorry but i NEEDED it for guitar (the tabs). thanks tho! :smile:

ANY ONE ELSE!!??? :sympathy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My dad plays the guitar and he played rainbow connection perfectly on it. All he did was use the bottom 4 strings. Although, he couldnt remember all the words, lol.

Um...what are tabs? :halo:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's short for tablature. It's like standard notes and clefs, but there are six lines, one for each string of a guitar, and instead of notes there are numbers that tell you what fret to play on each string. A zero means that you play the string 'open' (you don't press down on it), a one means you play it on the first fret, two on the second fret, and so on.

It's kinda like this. Here's what a chord (here, A minor) would look like in tabs.

----0----
----1----
----2----
----2----
----0----
----0----

Hope this clears things up a bit, but you'd have to play the guitar to really know what it's about.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh thanks :big_grin: My dad has been teaching me to play, but he hasnt taught me that, lol

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Is this what your looking for?

SOOOooo awsome mUppetMatt!!! thank you thank you! he's played it lastnight and got it! I'll have to print it out for him! thanks again man! :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
That's great! :excited:Can you do an imation of Kermit to sing with him?:smile: