Rainstorm Questions for Mikealan

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Count! If Mikealan is still allowed to communicate with members on this forum, I'd like him to please answer the following questions based on the "Rainstorm" episode of Sesame Street. Of course, if there's someone else who can answer them, they're welcome to add their input to this thread.

1 What's the name of the actor who played Paul?
2 What's the name of the actor who played Michael?
These two characters appeared in a brief live segment during the "Rainstorm" episode of Sesame Street where the two guys were basically cooped up in their apartment building and thinking of what to cook for dinner.
Any and all help with this will be most welcome, so please post your replies fright here! Thanks for the help and have a haunted night.

mikealan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Greetings from the Count! If Mikealan is still allowed to communicate with members on this forum, I'd like him to please answer the following questions based on the "Rainstorm" episode of Sesame Street. Of course, if there's someone else who can answer them, they're welcome to add their input to this thread.

1 What's the name of the actor who played Paul?
2 What's the name of the actor who played Michael?
These two characters appeared in a brief live segment during the "Rainstorm" episode of Sesame Street where the two guys were basically cooped up in their apartment building and thinking of what to cook for dinner.
Any and all help with this will be most welcome, so please post your replies fright here! Thanks for the help and have a haunted night.
I'm sorry! I can't answer those questions! I hope somebody else can!