Random Randomness

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright evil husband of Kathy Greenwood, take me on now! I'm ready for you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My dear young man, I am only doing this for your snowth's own good! It isn't healthy for a young man his age to be going after someone's wife her age. Now I ask you to behave yourself, stay calm, and I promise I'll return your snowth to you once I've finished re-educating himself...which is done for today. We didn't get very far, but it'll take some time.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*throws penguin at Kathy Greenwood's evil husband* What now? Huh? Come on! Let me see what you've got!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*rolls in penguin cannon* Alright dude, here's the thing, if you don't remake Snowth's old brain and put it back right now, I'll be forced to fire.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Young man, it's far too late now, his old brain has been shreaded into millions of tiny pieces. Secondly, I'm far too busy with other things with my wife and children to waist my time with an over-active child like yourself. And thirdly, that's Mr. Dolan to you!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*fires penguin at Mr. Dolan* Don't say I didn't warn you! Now, just step away from Snowth very slowly, and I'll reeducate him myself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd love to see you run all the way from Illinois to Toronto, just to try to re-educate him. You interweb people are such pathetic sad people with no life. I bid you farewell.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey! Get back here and fight like the evil husband of Kathy Greenwood you are! Or I'll...I'll...um...or I'll negotiate very strenuously with you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All right, do you strenuous negotiating, even though I won't buy it.