Raquel Welch and the Wo-Pig...

anathema

Reaction score
I've just watched Raquel's TMS, and after her duet with Piggy at the end, I could swear I've previously seen a copy of this with a comment from Statler and Waldorf along the lines of "What's a 'wo-pig'?", but it's not on any copy I can find at the moment.

Am I imagining things?! If anybody else has seen this or has a copy, please let me know!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
hmm i have that episode its weird because i recall that also but its not on my copy either.And i have the uncut version maybe we are both kooky. :crazy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I have that on video too, but that line's not on it. Maybe that was on the original script for that episode and didn't make the final cut. Just a thought.

anathema

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. I have that on video too, but that line's not on it. Maybe that was on the original script for that episode and didn't make the final cut. Just a thought.
That's what I'm wondering. I *think* it's something I've seen rather than read, so maybe the clip turned up in a behind-the-scenes programme. Certainly there is behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of that number.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've got every episode of TMS on tape, including all the UK spots, and I have never heard Statler make that remark. Plenty of OTHER remarks, but not that one!