Rare Dark Crystal Props

TOAST CRUMBS

Reaction score
Hey all, its been a very long time....but I'm back.

I have three items that I would like to give you all a first crack at. I would very much like to sell them together and because of that I am willing to bring what I believe they are worth down a bit.

The first item is a pair of Mystic feet, these are unpainted and are cast in foam latex over twenty-five years ago. The foam is like new. The second is a set of Mystic hands also cast during the production of the Dark Crystal from the original molds. This was authenticated by Tom McLaughlin when I acquired them. He actually told me they were the ones he ran off during the shooting of the film.

I also have the painted acrylic finger and toe nails from the production and a wonderful reference picture of a painted set of feet that can be used. This is a great project to handle on your own or I highly recommend giving Tom Spina a buzz.

Last is a full size mystic head. It's a positive taken from the Master mold during production incase they trashed the original, this would allow them to strike another negative from it and continue to run off foam.

It's silicone, I had two and sold one a number of years ago. This is a different Mystic from the one I allowed to go. So that's about it, if you're interested contact me and we can take it from there. All the best