Rare Kermit the Frog Lamp

SweetVacation

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Joshua Gillespie, I've been a Muppet fan my entire life and have been collecting for almost that long. About 8 years ago I received a Kermit lamp from my mother as a birthday present, I never saw anything about it on eBay or even the Muppet Wiki, recently I decided to do some investigating with the help of Joe Hennes, he got his team together and they only found one image of it on the internet. I'm guessing that it's pretty rare and I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to sell it for or even if I'm 100% sure I'd sell it. But if you'd like to make an offer feel free to tell me.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi

I have one of these too. They were sold by Disney store USA approx 2005/6. They made and sold a desk set and paperweight at a similar time. It's a nice item.

Good luck with it

Chris

SweetVacation

Reaction score
Thanks dude! I think it's one of the coolest Muppet items ever, the detail is phenomenal.

Ericapearl

Reaction score
I'd love to offer for the lamp, but do not know how to pm...ericapearl

SweetVacation

Reaction score
actually, there isn't a capital J, that may mess things up if its case-sensitive

Reaction score
I know this post is well over a year old but curious if you still had the item for sale?