Rare Muppet/JHC Items for Auction

MattMitcheltree

Reaction score
Hey all you Muppet fans! I know I haven't made an appearance on this board in quite a many years but I wanted to let you know that I'm selling many rare, hard to come by and many JHP employee type items on ebay.

Just in case you're interested....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muppets-Jim...161053643142?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item257f8b9186

Please look at my other auctions, many items were not sold in stores, some are pre and or production samples, a few cast and crew goodies, along with some other marketing type materials.

If you are interested in finding something special, ask, you never know what I could have, but please, I have already had literally dozens of people messaging me via ebay to remove an item and re-list it with a buy it now price and that is against my policy so that everyone has a chance to bid on the item.

Thanks so much, hope ya'll have a Muppety good day!!

Matt aka Doglion :smile:

MattMitcheltree

Reaction score
I have really enjoyed hearing from so many fans through eBay that I just wanted to say thank you as I'm sure many of you are from Muppet Central :smile:

Be sure to add me to your favorite sellers list on eBay, as you may have noticed, I'm trying to list new things as often as I can. I am still looking for a few items that have been requested and will let you know when and if I find what you are looking for.

I have an lots more coming that I hope you'll enjoy.

Other than that, thanks again everybody and GOOD LUCK :wink: