1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

rare Muppet shirts!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by beaker, Jul 14, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I am desperately looking for the men in plaid shirt(1998) and the new resevoir frogs shirt. can anybody help? i know emerchandise has resevoir frog, but where int he world can i get the men in plaid one? also is there any beaker shirts?
  2. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

I saw a Beaker and Bunsin shirt on ebay once.
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

beaker shirt

there is a new beaker shirt that i saw last week at a hollywood hot topic. very,very cool indeed.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>there is a new beaker shirt that i saw last week at a hollywood hot topic. very,very cool indeed<<<

could you pleas describe this...does anybody have info on this?
  5. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

beaker shirt

its black with a BIG BEAKER on the front and he is surounded by a bunch of mee meee me meeees. thats the best i can do.
  6. dlphntat

dlphntat New Member

7. doctort13

doctort13 Member

You should also look around your local thrift shops (i.e Goodwill, Salvation Army). These places can be goldmines! A friend of mine used to work at a Salvation Army store and scored both a Kermit and an Oscar t-shirt for me!

Happy hunting! :)