Read any good books lately?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I've always loved Elmo, and Clash's book just made me appreciate him more. What a wonderful, timeless character.

lael

Reaction score
I must find this book of clash the kids are talking about, edmond. edmond, are you even listening to me? edmond? old fool's asleep again. *mumbles to self, walking into other room[mumbles fade]*

lael

Reaction score
finished Cthuhlu 2000, & will change THE SHINING into the nightstand book. I'm skipping my list & going to add A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE into the mix as the car book.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am ceranlly rereading for the second time Harry Potter and the half blood prince . i am re reading it now to prepare for the 7th harry book i am so excied about that but i am sad though also because it is going to be the last harry book i love that seeries so much .

lael

Reaction score
I have not read one simgle Harry Potter book. I intended to at one time or another, just never got around to purchasing them to read. seen all of the movies thus far tho.

Kiki

Reaction score
At the mo, I am just finishing Dan Peek's book, An American Band. It's vair vair groovy!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, this is kinda obvious, but I've read (and re-read and re-read) "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." Excellent book, excellent - and I'm going back through the whole series now.

I've also been working on some of the books in the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" by Alexander McCall Smith. The ones I've read so far make for very good reads.

Pork

Reaction score
I recently finished Great Expectations and now am reading A tale of two Cities. After that I might read an H G Wells. Been wanting to read on of his, has anyone got any good suggestions, I'm going to read the time machine for school but that's later in the year so maybe a different one.

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them. The Invisible Man sounds good.