Reality show proposal

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I thought of this recently after watching Project Runway. I think there should be something like that with 12 contestants who's talants are from various

kinds of Puppetry, sculpture, costume makers etc... well anyway these guys get a loft to build in with all amenities (sinks,workbench etc...) and if

necessary on a task somewhere with a high ceiling. the people can join up for various tasks. The judges can be expirienced builders, performers. they would

judge on creativity, functionality, and workmanship. The people who sponser can be Stan Winston Studios, Various Theme Parks, Jim Henson Creature

Shop, Sesame Workshop and anyone else who might want to. The prize could be a job at one of those places as a builder or designer.

Possible Challanges:
Deign and build a mascott for resturant.-2 days

Build 24 already designed Puppets for Sesame Street or any other show (tv or other) that wants 24 Puppets.-3 days

Propose a tv commercial for a company utalizing any form of Puppetry or costume, and design and make a proto type of the character(s) -4 days

What do you think? what else would be good challanges?

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Oh I thought of another good sponser....after watching the Apprentice...Visa what do ya think? The people say visa's name as many times before getting annoying and visa puts money on the cards for some tasks or one doesnt matter but I think that'd be good.

Whatever

Reaction score
I thought the title referred to a proposal of marriage on a reality show. LOL.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
No, it's the proposal of marriage from a reality show to puppetry. :big_grin: