Really, Archie?!?! REALLY?!?!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay. Respect to Archie comics. They created a gay character and married him off before the other comic book companies jumped on the bandwagon. And that Mega Man series is nothing short of awesome, and I can't wait for the new Capcom vs. Sega 4 cross comic series cross over to bankrupt me over the summer. You managed to take zombies and killing the main character off, long discredited tropes and make them relevant.

Then there's this:

Archie vs. Sharknado

...yeah...

Archie vs. a completely overrated completely in on the joke parody B movie series that purposely gets worse to the point of casting horrible people for the shock value that's worn out it's joke and has fallen into self satire of self satire. A film that's somehow still relevant after one actual glorious joke that's turned into a cash cow of "let's see how awful we can make this."

Waaaaay to keep up that "let's make Sabrina an 'anymay,'" Kiss and post season 1 when no one cared anymore Glee crossover, "Don't Taze Me Bro" shirt wearing Jughead, Archie dating "Ashley Simpleton" that looks like any freaking blonde ever levels of relevance.

(Looks at second Mega Man/Sonic crossover covers, sees Viewtiful Joe)... okay, I admit I've been a little harsh here... (Viewtiful Joe in a major American Comic Book after he was screwed out of a third video game/second anime season in the US)... yeah. All is forgiven (hopes to see a Capcom Spinoff comic with Viewtiful Joe doing the plot of the unfinished third game)... as long as it keeps up the sales.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Archie vs. Sharknado? Wow. I don't know what to say. I can make lots of faces, though.

I miss the Kevin Keller comics. *sigh*