1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Really cool eBay auction I found!

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by muppet maniac, Jun 5, 2004.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

2. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Wow, what a great item. I actually saw one of these outside a sesame street shop when I was in the US back in 1994.
  3. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

That is pretty cool - it's a shame the likeness isn't a bit better though :grouchy:
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I think it's a great item,especially to display during Halloween.Might scare the very little though.
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Wow, neat Oscar the Grouch. What does it mean by "Working"? Does he talk or what? :grouchy:
  6. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

SW needs to take advantage of this massive network deal and frippin' bring back the SS shops so we adults can get great puppets of Grover, Ernie and Bert, and all that. I cannot find anything concerning Henson-style hand puppets, tho I haven't tried Toys-R-Us. If there is a substantial section at TRU, tell me and I will race to the TRU near me at this moment.