Reasons for liking Fraggle Rock

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is a great amazing show, but I want to know specifics about what makes the show magical for you. :excited:

For me it is the attention to detail and how the characters are not just happy or sad all the time. They actually grow and change over the seasons.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is one of my absolute favorite Muppet productions because the music in the show is outstanding! The writers do a beautiful job with each and every episode and the characters seem to grow and learn a lot throughout the show. Also, there's always a sense of humor in each episode and you can really tell that all the main Muppeteers had a lot of fun on the show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is one of my absolute favorite Muppet productions because the music in the show is outstanding!
Oh yeah their song writing team was incredible. Both of them, and especially the lyricist. I mean come on, you can't get better than this:

"Let's spell it out!
F....
Someone asks of me
R...
You and me a team
I...
Say we'll always be
Friends till the E...N...D!"
That stills blows me away every time, how he were able to come up with these things!

Collgoff

Reaction score
I like Fraggle rock it has music, fun, and Magic.

Fraggline

Reaction score
For me it is the attention to detail and how the characters are not just happy or sad all the time. They actually grow and change over the seasons.
Yeah, they do, don't they? Bingboing and I were discussing that the other day. In the first season episodes, Mokey had this dreamy, flighty attitude that reminded me of a young girl. Although she retains this personality all throughout the show, one can definitely see how she has matured.

Also, I really like the characters in the series. They have wonderful personalities and make for fun writing!

Fraggline

Reaction score
FR has taught me a lot, too, as it probably has for everyone.