1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rebusquest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

2. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

3. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

4. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I just completed my 34th Rebusquest cartoon entitled, Tea For Terror. Carson and Reba return to MonsterTown, where they help their old friend, The Tea Drinking Monster, save his failing tea shoppe. And a special thanks to D'Snowth for letting me use Steve D'Monster as a guest star. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep34-page1.php

5. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

6. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

7. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

Once again, excellent job on the story!
    And it's pretty funny to portray cavemen as men who look like caves. Also, I'd like to check back on the previous stories to see if all 26 letters really were used. I have a feeling that is the case!

8. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thank you. :) Yeah, it was fun creating cave-people and dressing them up like a certain stone age family. And yes, it took 35 stories, but every letter of the alphabet finally bonked Carson, so I had to have a reason to celebrate.

9. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Here's my 36th Rebusquest story entitled, Mister Disaster. When a dreaded natural disaster approaches Farmer Brownnose's farm, Carson and Reba try to help him protect his animals, plus helping out the cause of this so-called natural disaster. And a special thanks to D'Snowth who always comes up with great story suggestions for my cartoons. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep36-page1.php

Yorick likes this.
  10. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

I like Nat! I won't spoil the story for anyone by saying anything else!

Xerus likes this.
  11. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I gotta hand it to you Cullen. You should be proud of your little series here. Good stuff.

Xerus likes this.
  12. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thank you Yorick. I'm so glad you liked Nat. One of the millions of surreal citizens of Rebusquest.

Yorick likes this.
  13. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Oh, I am. Thank you, Fuzzygobo. I get my inspirations from classic Sesame Street and from the good old days of Saturday morning shows.

14. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I just want to thank D'Snowth, Yorick, CaseyTheMuppet, C to the J, and Fuzzygobo for being the only MC members who comments on the world of Rebusquest. Your words mean so much to me and is why I keep posting story updates on this forum. :)

C to the J and Yorick like this.
  15. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

My friend, Linda Medley, the creator of that popular graphic novel, Castle Waiting, is a big Rebusquest fan. And she even made and sent me a Rebusquest birthday card which I posted on my fan creations site. Check it out please. It's on the top. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/fan-creations.php

C to the J likes this.
  16. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Here it is. An audio version of my very first Rebusquest story. In 5 parts. Made by my friend, Heather Ferreira, who provides all the voices as well as the music and sound effects. She made it sound a lot like a cartoon from the 70's. I'm so grateful for her. :)
    http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/audio-story.php

17. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

18. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

19. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I'm almost done with Episode 1, and I have to say, this is really creative and funny. Looking forward to reading the rest soon!

Xerus likes this.
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yay, Cullen's finally getting more recognition! :excited:

Xerus likes this.