1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rebusquest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for reading and commenting my first RQ story, Pig's Laundry. I hope you enjoy more stories of the rebus questing adventures of Carson and Reba. :)

2. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

And it feels great too. :)

3. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

Welcome to the fan club, Pig's laundry.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Good stuff Cullen. Keep swinging for the fences.

5. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thank you Fuzzygobo. I'll keep the swing. :)

6. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I got some new RebusQuest fan art posted on my fan art site. Located at the top is some of the RQ and X.O. Seal characters standing on a jigsaw floor. Made by Debbie Hefke. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/fan-creations.php I would love to have some more RebusQuest fan art if you all would like to make some. Whether as fan art, fan comics, or fanfiction.

7. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Here's my 39th RebusQuest story entitled, Tender Loving Carrot. When Carson somehow gets mutated into a giant mutant vegetable, Reba and the Watch Doctor have to cure him from the inside. I like to think of this as the end of Season 3 for RebusQuest. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep39-page1.php

8. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

You sure know how to make an episode feel like a season finale! Your ability to bring in characters and gags at the right time never ceases to impress.

9. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thanks CJ. I had a lot of practice watching Saturday Morning Shows.

10. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

8)-says it all

Xerus likes this.
  11. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thanks Fuzzygobo. I would like to make a season 4. If only I could come up with more story ideas for our rebus hunting duo, Carson and Reba. I could use some help. If people would send me some RebusQuest story ideas. Or some RQ fanfics or fan comics, that would help a lot and fill up future season 4 nicely.

12. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Here's the 40th RebusQuest story, and the beginning of season 4. Crystal Creepers. While visiting a county fair, Carson meets a mysterious gypsy who claims she can grant his desires to finally return home at long last. And a special thanks to D'Snowth for coming up with another great story idea for RebusQuest.

http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep40-page1.php

13. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I've just finished and posted my 41st RebusQuest story entitled, Bite of My Life. A land of living sausages gets constantly attacked by a series of blood hungry vermin. Kind of a Halloween and Oktoberfest themed story.
    http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep41-page1.php

14. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

C to the J likes this.
  15. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

Another clever use of TDM. And also an arrangement to make the rebus say something else. Way to start the new year!

16. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind comments. Yes, The Tea Drinking Monster is easy to put in a story if TEA is needed for a rebus. And changing the rebus of the day was just something to make this story more interesting. Here's to another year of more RebusQuesting.

17. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

C to the J likes this.
  18. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

C to the J likes this.
  19. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

C to the J likes this.