1 cup Coca-Cola
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/4 cup A-1 steak sauce
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer. Simmer the sauce until reduced by 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the sauce to clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving. The sauce will keep for several months, refrigerated.
Use as you would any sauce, noting the strong affinity this sauce has for chicken, ribs, and pork.

lili

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Welcome to zee forum. (I sometimes break into faux French for no known reason.)
Jaffles? Are they first cousins to waffles?
only a distant relation, i'm afraid. a jaffle is a kind of toasted sandwich made in a jaffle-iron, which presses the crusts of the bread together and seals in all the goodies inside. what do you call that in america?

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I sometimes break into faux French for no known reason :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
I break into German for no known reason except it tricks people into thinking that I'm smart. (Plus I think in Germanglish a lot) So we're even.

Beebers

Reaction score
lili said:
only a distant relation, i'm afraid. a jaffle is a kind of toasted sandwich made in a jaffle-iron, which presses the crusts of the bread together and seals in all the goodies inside. what do you call that in america?
Dang, we don't have one, so far as I know. HOT POCKETS DO NOT COUNT, BOYS. THAT IS NOT COOKING.

Ahem.

Sounds marvelous. Only thing even close here is calzones. Jaffles sound better. We have no jaffle irons.

:concern: :concern: :concern:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I break into German for no known reason except it tricks people into thinking that I'm smart. (Plus I think in Germanglish a lot) So we're even.
We can tell you're smart. I was stupidly trying to joke you out of your funk yesterday, was NOT being unsympathetic. BTW.

Germanglish, that's what Jumanjii was written in.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Huh? I thought Jamunji was in English. Anyway, I might be able to switch my schedule. Officially the date for doing so has passed, but I'm a special case heh heh. It all depends whether I can fit the time for the internship at a school into my crowded schedule, because the class I'd switch to meets at night, when the schools aren't open. And if I can get a ride there. I'm gonna talk to my education professor tomorrow. He doesn't teach the class I'm swtching to, but he should know something about it.

Whatever

Reaction score
My educ professor just wrote me back and said he didn't know, I should talk to the other professor. That mean wait till Wednesday, and every day diminishes my chance of changing. Grr. I guess I'll try to e-mail the other professor.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Huh? I thought Jamunji was in English.
Was kidding, just kidding. Any opportunity to make a grammatical joke. JUST KIDDING.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: