Recording Request: Teletoon Retro Channel

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I wonder if mambers who can record "blocks" of cartoons from the cartoon channel "Teletoon Retro" for me.

Can anyone help? If anyone who has that channel, is willing to help me, please let me know. I have a lot of things I can offer (Muppets, Cartoons, films, etc.), My list is too big to type here, so if there is anything you particularly want, please let me know what it is and I will try my best to trade, please check out my trading page: http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/muppetdanny/trade.htm

Let me know, thanks

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Do you have Teletoon Retro Channel Sgt Floyd?

What I am after is someone to record blocks from the channel with the promos, commercials and it's cartoons onto DVD, e.g:

block 1
- 4:30 am Batman
- 5:00 am Scooby-Doo
- 5:30 am Scooby-Doo
- 6:00 am The Adventures of Tintin
- 6:30 am Inspector Gadget

block 2
- 11:00 am Looney Tunes
- 11:30 am Scooby-Doo
- 12:00 pm The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show
- 1:00 pm The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones
- 3:00 pm He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

If you or someone who has the channel and could record it for me, it would be great.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, you weren't clear on what you wanted. I just assumed you wanted the actual shows.

I've never even heard of the channel

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Teletoon is a Canadian channel. It was basically the Canadian Cartoon Network, until CN opened up their own channel up here.

Basically, Teletoon plays everything that CN's Boomerang plays, plus other stuff. So they have classic shows like Scooby-Doo, The Flinstones, Spider-Man, and the list goes on.

I don't have any of the shows though. Wish I could help.

snichols1973

Reaction score
There is a channel called KTV (Dish Network 264), and it has quite a number of Filmation programs such as The Archies (1968-69), Fat Albert et al., and some other programs which are currently part of the Classic Media library such as The Mighty Hercules (the one that featured a magic ring and ended each ep. with Hercules triumphantly shouting "Olympia!", orig. aired from 1963-66), HarveyToons (Baby Huey, Buzzy the crow, Herman & Katnip, etc., which sometimes appeared as part of Casper & Friends), Mr. Magoo, including The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo spinoff, which was basically an attempt to introduce audiences to such literary classics as Don Quixote, Frankenstein, The Count of Monte Cristo, et al.