Red and Mokey kissing (close-up + improved)

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score

Here is a redrawn version of my picture of Red and Mokey kissing. This one is closer up, and I redrew it so I think it's a bit slicker. Anyway, I hope you can just feel the passion oozing off of this picture. They sure are enjoying that smooch!
Mokey: "Your snout tastes great. Did you know that, Red?"
Red (blushing): "I know, and I never want to take it out of your mouth".

HEY Y'ALL, SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. Enjoy this hideous piece of artwork while it lasts because in a couple of days it will disappear from this website forever and go to Deviantart where it belongs. Ditto for the other Red/Mokey painting.

Last edited:

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
By the way, perhaps I ought to mention that you have proven my point. You see, this, as well as my fanfiction "Hold Me Tight", is satire. It is meant to mock the fanfiction and fanart that some people write. I mean, just type in "Fraggle Rock" on Deviantart and you will see some very bizarre stuff. I decided to post this fanfiction and art to see if anybody would rightfully point out how absurd this stuff is. However, I'll also say that I'm slightly disappointed nobody realizes I wasn't being genuine posting this stuff. Thus concludes my master plan and I will return to posting normal stuff immediately.