Rediscovering the Muppet Show

Censored

Reaction score
My main focus on this board is Sesame Street because it played such a special part in my childhood, but as a child, I watched and enjoyed The Muppet Show too. Now that my friend has lent me the First Season DVD set of The Muppet Show, I'm remembering how good it was and how much I loved it. I was surprised when I realized that there was no official "Muppet Show" forum on Muppet Central, but I guess Classic Muppets is meant to say it all for the movies and TV show.

I find it more difficult to discuss details of The Muppet Show than Sesame Street, because so much about TMS seems to be already well known on here (Indeed I've learned a lot about it from the articles section). So, I'll try to participate in this forum without bringing up too many old topics that were probably discussed before. The Muppet Show was really magical and I'm glad that I'm getting to see a lot of it again.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
share whatever you want we are a family (thats not Dysfunctional). we will noot bit your head off just use the search button if you not sure...