1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Regular Show Series Talkback!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrBabySpencer, May 26, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!! I am so picking some of these guys up! (Obviously Mordecai and Rigby) I recently started getting the Adventure Time toys, which I love, and if you think they're better, then they must be AWESOME! :)
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

To be warned... the characters look weird in rotation. Especially since you see them mostly in the 3/4ths view. I swear most cartoon characters are designed for 3/4th's view only.

But they seem to be a slightly higher quality than the AT toys. I got the Finn and Jake, and I love them except for their limp arms. It makes it impossible for Finn to hold onto his sword. And they really should have came with figure bases so they can stand up better. Hopefully the RS toys have a better balance.

And also, just for the sake of being the one who saw them, they also have the Classic Hanna Barbera license, so I saw smaller action figures of Fred Flinstone, Yogi Bear, Tom, Jerry (sold separately, unfortunately)and Rosie the Robot, as well as larger figures of Hong Kong Phooey and Huckleberry Hound
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I love it now although, when it first aired, the ads made it look awful. So, it took about 3 years for me to accidentally watch and episode.... and then there was now going back. :smirk:
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of the show. They didn't show you what the show was about, so when you caught the actual program, you were thrown.

It goes without saying I love your fan art for the show, BTW...
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It STILL surprises me that you, of all people, like this show. It just does, I'm sorry.
  6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Yeah, I just wasn't in a place where the original ad worked for me. I hope they do full season DVDs soon. The Slack Pack ain't enough,

Thanks. JG Quintel faved one of my drawings which was just amazingly cool to me. :smirk:
  7. CaseytheMuppet

I'm watching it right now. :laugh:
  8. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

This Week's Episode Was Good, But Not Great For A Season Finale!! Anyways, Guess While I'm Waiting For Season 4, Better Watch Gravity Falls:)
  9. CaseytheMuppet

That was the finale? Aw. I liked how they went back in time to all their previous episodes. :)
  10. MrBabySpencer

I Did Too!!! But Don't Worry Season 4 Should Be Coming By Fast!!! I Think The Most Pridictable Month Would Have To Be November, I Would Say October But I Highly Doubt There Gonna Get The Episodes Done By Then!!!
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I read that season four was going to include another Halloween episode, so I'd guess that the new season would start at the beginning of October.
  12. MrBabySpencer

Oh Yeah, I Forgot About That!! Yeah Maybe It'll Start There!! :)
  13. CaseytheMuppet

There will also be a full half hour premiere! Can't wait!
  14. MrBabySpencer

And Don't Forget The Christmas Special!!
  15. MrBabySpencer

Rumors Are Stating Already That Season 4's Gonna Start October 26th 2012!! Now I Don't Trust Rumors That Much!! But That Date They Put Could Be A Season Start Possibility :)
  16. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I love Regular Show! Although I've been slacking lately on catching up with the newer episodes, I have managed to see some of the newer ones using On Demand.

But my heart will always belong to the first season of the show. :flirt: Especially "The Power," "Just Set Up The Chairs," "Caffeinated Concert Tickets," "Free Cake," "Grilled Cheese Deluxe," "Prank Callers," and "Mordecai and The Rigbys"
    MrBabySpencer and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  17. MrBabySpencer

OOOOHHHH MAHHNNN!!! That Had To Be The Best Episode EVER!!! All The Villains Coming Back, The Bearded Guy Being The GBF's Son!! And I Also Acually Liked Thomas!! At First I Thought He Was Going To Be Like Kimi From Rugrats!! Hence The Character Add!! But Yeah, This EPISODE WAS GREAT!! If You're A Kimi Fan, This Has No Offence To You!!! I Was Just Sayin My Opinions On This Episode
  18. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I thought it was a real good episode, as it brought everyone back, and continued the theme of character development. The park gang is increasingly making it clear how important the park is to them, and how they are willing to help each other. They have an understanding of each other now.

I think Thomas is probably going to be a one-shot character, but you never can tell anymore with this show.
    MrBabySpencer and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  19. MrBabySpencer

More Things On The Show
    1. I Guess Thomas Is Like Hi-Five Ghost :smirk:
    2. Starla's Is Gonna Be In More Episodes Than Ellien If They Don't Get Her In More Episodes
    3. The Mordecai X Margreat Releationship Is More Farther
    4. The Episodes Have Gotten More Weird :concern:, Just Something I'd Pointed Out :p
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I've noticed in the credits that one of the voice actors is a guy named "Mark Hamill".

Is that THE Mark Hamill? Like, the guy who once played Mark Hamill on the Muppet Show?