Regular Show Series Talkback!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!! I am so picking some of these guys up! (Obviously Mordecai and Rigby) I recently started getting the Adventure Time toys, which I love, and if you think they're better, then they must be AWESOME! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
To be warned... the characters look weird in rotation. Especially since you see them mostly in the 3/4ths view. I swear most cartoon characters are designed for 3/4th's view only.

But they seem to be a slightly higher quality than the AT toys. I got the Finn and Jake, and I love them except for their limp arms. It makes it impossible for Finn to hold onto his sword. And they really should have came with figure bases so they can stand up better. Hopefully the RS toys have a better balance.

And also, just for the sake of being the one who saw them, they also have the Classic Hanna Barbera license, so I saw smaller action figures of Fred Flinstone, Yogi Bear, Tom, Jerry (sold separately, unfortunately)and Rosie the Robot, as well as larger figures of Hong Kong Phooey and Huckleberry Hound

Foodie

Reaction score
does anybody like this show, It's About A Blujay And A Raccoon, (Named Mordecai And Rigby), Slacking Off And Then Bad Things Usually Happen!!, Do YOU Like This Series Please Tell In The Comment Section Below.
I love it now although, when it first aired, the ads made it look awful. So, it took about 3 years for me to accidentally watch and episode.... and then there was now going back. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love it now although, when it first aired, the ads made it look awful. So, it took about 3 years for me to accidentally watch and episode.... and then there was now going back. :smirk:
That's the beauty of the show. They didn't show you what the show was about, so when you caught the actual program, you were thrown.

It goes without saying I love your fan art for the show, BTW...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's the beauty of the show. They didn't show you what the show was about, so when you caught the actual program, you were thrown.

It STILL surprises me that you, of all people, like this show. It just does, I'm sorry.

Foodie

Reaction score

Yeah, I just wasn't in a place where the original ad worked for me. I hope they do full season DVDs soon. The Slack Pack ain't enough,

Thanks. JG Quintel faved one of my drawings which was just amazingly cool to me. :smirk:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
This Week's Episode Was Good, But Not Great For A Season Finale!! Anyways, Guess While I'm Waiting For Season 4, Better Watch Gravity Falls:smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That was the finale? Aw. I liked how they went back in time to all their previous episodes. :smile:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
That was the finale? Aw. I liked how they went back in time to all their previous episodes. :smile:
I Did Too!!! But Don't Worry Season 4 Should Be Coming By Fast!!! I Think The Most Pridictable Month Would Have To Be November, I Would Say October But I Highly Doubt There Gonna Get The Episodes Done By Then!!!