Regular Show Series Talkback!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Yeah, it's that Mark Hamill. He does the voice of Skips.
Mark Hamill has also voiced numerous other animated characters since the first Star Wars trilogy, such as the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series (1992-94, 1997-99), the Hobgoblin from Spider-Man (1995-98), Stickybeard from Codename: KND, Firelord Ozai and Phoenix King Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Motorcity's Abraham Kane et al.

Mark Hamill - IMDb

snichols1973

Reaction score
Here's the main voice cast of Regular Show where the main character is voiced by the creator, J.G. Quintel.

J.G. QUINTEL: Mordecai, High 5 Ghost(second voice)
WILLIAM SALYERS: Rigby
SAM MARIN: Benson, Pops, Muscle Man
MARK HAMILL: Skips
JEFF BENNETT: High 5 Ghost(first voice)
JANIE HADDAD: Margaret
MINTY LEWIS: Eileen
DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Mr. Maellard
JULIAN HOLLOWAY: Death
ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES: Gary
Roger Craig Smith: Thomas, Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr.
Courtenay Taylor: Starla

Sam Marin also voiced the original Garrett Bobby Ferguson Sr.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I loved the scene where the geese destroyed the sandwich. They were some real jerks.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I like regular show.
I just can't watch for a long time.
I get bored.

But you know who else gets bored?
MY MOM! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Regular Show is a great show. It's been so long since there was last a new show "for kids" that I actually liked, but Regular Show, Adventure Time, and The Looney Tunes Show are all great. Though I feel Regular Show really should be an Adult Swim show.

Bridget

Reaction score
I am soooooo obsessed with regular show! It's not always, but can be pretty hilarious! I love the episode "Don" where Rigby's younger brother has to come and do the park's taxes. And I love, love, love Mordecai! It's funny how they use very "close" swear words though...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Regular Show is a great show. It's been so long since there was last a new show "for kids" that I actually liked, but Regular Show, Adventure Time, and The Looney Tunes Show are all great. Though I feel Regular Show really should be an Adult Swim show.
I'm glad it isn't. This way, they have to be way more clever in writing around censorship. We'd just have obvious sex and drug references, and that's easy humor. Regular Show derives its humor from odd situations coming out of mundane ones. No drugs or alcohol... it's really happening (considering Mordecai and Benson came out of a short about clerks taking LSD). That's a lot more interesting, don't you think?

Plus, Adventure Time and Regular Show (heck, let's throw in Mad too) did something amazing. it showed that tweens and teens can watch cartoons instead of insipid sitcoms. Disney followed suit with Gravity Falls and Randy Cunningham, and ... I guess Dan Vs. is the Hub's answer to that. Sigh... if only Nick found a similar audience with Zim.

But I do like how they still market it like a kid's show. It's about 20 somethings in a dead end job. I'm surprised kids like it, since it's something they don't have to relate to.