Remember shapes and an angry Choo-Choo?

onacom_6

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rare skit / animation, please respond even if you remember this :smile:

I think this skit is from the from the 70's but in this skit you saw a bunch of magnetic shapes on a white board or white background. Triangles, Rectangles, Squares, Circles etc.. Music, like circus music would be playing softly in the background.

A hand would come into the picture that would pick up these shapes while kids in the background would call out what shape that hand chose. After all the shapes were cycled through, the hand would begin creating objects with all of the shapes. Once the object was complete, animation began.

I remember some kind of sail boat was created and when it was done it "sailed" its way off the board to the rhythm of the music.
(laugh)

But the biggest blast was the Choo-Choo train. When it was done being created there was something wrong with the train. Becuase it wouldnt move like the other oobjects did once they were complete. All of the sudden I remember the background music got way more intense and the train did like a kind of "backfire" at all the other shapes.

The shapes went flying off the screen which between the music and the kids laughing I was hysterical. The music had some type of fanfare as the Choo-Choo train angerly chugged its way off the board.

Does anyone have or remember this skit? I have been searching and searching for a very long time... I am trying to remember what exactly the music sounded like, its been so long... (sigh) I fear I'll never see that skit again...