Remember the Puzzle Place?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Any one here ever seen the Puzzle Place? It was a show they used to show on the PBS, and it taught different things like how you shouldn't call people names. They used puppets for the show, but it wasn't made by the JHC, and the puppetry was pretty good. I loved watching that show when I was younger and whenever I find a VHS I don't have I get it:smile:. Anyone else remember this show?:crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that show.Our local PBS station has a little promo spot with a brief clip of the "Piece Police".

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah!! I loved The Puzzle Place! What ever happened to it? I believe Muppeteers Noel MacNeil and Carmen Osbahr performed on the show.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I absolutely am in love with that show. I watch their Christmas special each year. I knew watched that before Sesame Street, if you can believe it. But it's not on anymore where I am. :frown:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I think it got replaced by Between the Lions, another puppetry show.:mad: :cry: :concern:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ooo, yeah, I used to watch that show all the time. Hrm....I miss it :frown:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
There were six vhs's released, and each one had two episodes each along with bonus footage(execpt for the sing-along one and the christmas one maybe).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Anyone remember this show, I think it was a puppetry show, and I think it was called Zoe's World or something, I dunno, but the character had purple hair, and I guess had a scooter shaped head, but it was a girl, anyone rember it/what its name was?

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Are you talking about Allegra's window? I loved that show. It had the same puppeteers as in between the lion. Does anyone know why the puppeteer changed for liona? Just curious.
About puzzle place. I miss this show too. Maybe they will bring this show to dvd. I loved the characters. Especially Sky. All of the puppeteers were amazing! :smile: