Remember the shows real endings...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
In which both baby Gonzo and Animal did something funny that was related to the show plot and ended with Animal saying, "go bye bye" and Gonzo being the fool.

Good times, good times. :smile:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone remember...

So doesn't anyone remember the show's true endings ? :frown:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum! I am sure someone knows, just wait for a bit, but I'll bump this thread up for you so some more people can see it. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah i remeber the real endings. I used to watch the whos in it's orignial run and yes I do remeber those endings. Can't think of any off the top of my head though.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah I kind of remember these now that I think about it. The music would sort of stop when Animal says "go bye bye" then the music came back up, but it was the end of it, if that makes sense. Anyway, I do think I know what you're talking about.

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes i loved that when animal would come on and say go bye bye that was so great one of my faveite parts of the cartoon :halo: i really liked animal that was so great .
can't wait for the DVDs if they ever come out oh i wish they would Disney come on please . :mad: love miss piggy and bunson as well kermit as well was another faverite .

wiley207

Reaction score
When Nickelodeon aired "Muppet Babies," they never showed the original ending tags. They always used the same stock ending tag after the credits (which were usually the 1986-1989 credit sequences). Here is what happened in this tag:
The Muppet Babies except for Animal were at a table in a fancy restaurant. A waiter (his head is obscured by one of those big silver platters), says "Dinner is served." He shows them the platter, which is a big blob of dough. The babies say, "Mmmmmm!" But then the blob begins moving and the babies panic. The blob opens to reveal Animal, who says "Go bye-bye! Yababababababa!"

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow i rember that , the only thing that wish though that they would air them again .
It is better to some and nothing at all i think because of the fact that the rest of the cartoon was intack right ?
any way i really miss the show , i hope at least that the best of the muppet babies could come out .
at least that would be something i heard that there was something like that typt of set out some where :mad: :smile: