Remember this toy?

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
There's this toy that I used to have, which was a plastic carnivorous plant (similar to Little Shop of Horrors, now that I think about it) that ate marbles. There was one set of black marbles and one set of red, and if I remember correctly, the object of the game was to stop as many of your marbles as possible from being eaten.

Are there any toys that you remember but can't find anywhere?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I miss Kerplunk...

It was a game where you had this cylinder holding marbles blocked by a series of sticks. You had to take turns removing the sticks and if you let the barbles reach the bottom...you either won or lost, I can't remember exactly. But I loved that game when I was little

Hubert

Reaction score
For some reason I was never too keen on the whole Kerplunk game...it just never interested me. Though I do think I have one lurking around in storage somewhere...I might have to get it out now just for time's sake.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I miss Kerplunk...

It was a game where you had this cylinder holding marbles blocked by a series of sticks. You had to take turns removing the sticks and if you let the barbles reach the bottom...you either won or lost, I can't remember exactly. But I loved that game when I was little
I still have that. Although I think all the marbles are missing. XD

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I miss Kerplunk...

Oh, yeah... I didn't have that game, but I remember seeing a commercial for it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone remember this kind of toy?

It was some sort of electronic joke or gag device that had preprogrammed mix and match multiple choice options. It resembled a Yak Back. There were 2 kinds. A wacky one and a gross one. I remember the gross one had, as a default option, "I'm Gonna Make...a Horrible.... Gross...Fart." This was in the 90's, mid-90's I believe. I never had one, but it was the source of a bizarre inside joke of mine. It's been driving me nuts to recall the name of it.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Speaking of toys and toys we forget about...

Does anybody remember the monster maker thing that came out like 10 years ago? I think it was K'nex, but I can't be sure. I know it talked and moved. It was really fun. I used to play with it all the time when I was younger. :dreamy: