Remembering Amy... We will miss you.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I can't stop crying, reading all these posts.....But here's a smile for you, Amy. :smile: You always wanted us to keep smiling....

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Amy was so sweet, and was an example to us all about how to approach the problems life throws at you. :smile:
Oh that was so true...I mean I still cant get over how nice and friendly, and just so full of laughter she was despite what she was going through. This hit me much harder than the Shuttle news, havent to of gotten to know her in the last months on here.

...because of how I think, it really hasnt sunk in I wont be seeing her logged in when its late at night here, with her funny posts in all the threads. I just cant picture that, to me it seems like shes still in the hospital and will be back on when she feels better.
....still very saddened. To Jane and anyone else from her family reading, we are very happy to have been blessed with her presence on the forum, and how she touched us all.

But knowing Amy, she indeed would want us all to smile, so this one's for you! :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Although i never talked to her, i would like to send my condolences to her family. I know what it's like to lose a close family member. It's always very hard. What saddens me is that she had to pass away at such young age. Her life had barely begun.

I regret never having the chance to talk to her, because she seemed like a very kind person.
In another situation i would never have said anything like this about a person i don't know, but here on muppetcentral we are all kinda like a family.

May Amy rest in peace.

@-->-->----

/Anders

camilla

Reaction score
I did not know Amy. i think i saw her around MC. Definatly heard her name mentioned. But from what you have said this seems like a tragic loss of a young life. i'm not sure whar else to say

Camilla

camilla

Reaction score
I did not know Amy. i think i saw her around MC. Definatly heard her name mentioned. But from what you have said this seems like a tragic loss of a young life. i'm not sure whar else to say

Camilla

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Oh god, this is not what I wanted to see when I got home.

Goodbye Amy...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i know i was gone for a week due to my grandmother's death and this was the worst thing possible.....last week was a HORRIBLE week!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
She was truly a unique and special person. I will miss her posts very much.

grail

Reaction score
It's not very often that I find myself at a loss for words, but they just don't want to come.

All those times that I told myself, "I really should go by MC and say 'hello'...there are some people I really miss." She was one of those people. I was really looking forward to starting to come back in here and catching up. She actually once started up a whole thread, just trying to find out where I had gone off to...just because she cared...because apparantly I was missed. It meant more to me than I realized until right now, and I don't think I ever even said "Thank You".

I guess now it's my turn to miss her. And just when I was beginning to believe that there really WAS some sense of "fairness" in the universe...apparantly I was wrong. This just isn't fair. She deserved better. The only comforting thing is the thought that in whatever afterlife there may be, there are people who's existances are about to be enriched, just by her presence...and apparantly they needed her more. But I'm selfish...she was our friend first ******, and we weren't done with her yet.

I should have "stopped in" sooner...it's just not right.