Remembering Robin Williams (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My Facebook is nothing but posts on his death...the last time I cried over a celebrity was Jim...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can't believe this. OK, I can, but I don't want to. Robin Williams? Gone? Aw, crud.

Robin is one of the two funniest comedians I have ever seen. (The other being John Cleese.) He wasn't limited to making us laugh, though. He...aw, crud. I'll miss him. And I'll remember him as the Genie, Mrs. Doubtfire, Popeye, and the many other characters he played which are among my DVD collection.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
He was a great actor indeed! RIP Robin! Thanks for the great entertainment you've given us over the years!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
This really is a major blow to everyone. When i first saw i kinda thought it was a hoax but seeing it on BBC news moments later confirmed it to be sadly true. up until till now apart from Jim and Michael Jackson no celebrity death has really hit me that hard. But Robin Williams definitely has. It didn't matter where you saw or heard him first whether that be Mork and Mindy or Aladdin you could not deny he was a brilliant actor and comedian and will entertain many generations in the future even if he isn't on the stage. Nanu Nanu and thanks for the laughs and smiles Robin.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I was shocked when I heard the news. I loved Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Jumanji, Flubber and of course, all of his appearances on Sesame Street.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070306173958/muppet/images/5/51/Fanclub_vol2num2pg2.jpg

Did you know that they were gonna have Robin as a guest star on The Muppet Show for season 4?
What? That would've been awesome! I saw him in person last year in a show and loved every minute of it.
RIP Robin Williams