Renaissance Age of Puppetry?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've seen those guys. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'll agree with you that the music is fantastic.

You've got some great stuff yourself though! I can't wait to see more content! I'm just now starting up my own show (should probably put it in my quote or something) and I love seeing other peoples'. And it's awesome that you've got the one Jarrod Boutcher puppet with the horns, because I remember seeing that guy on eBay and thinking how awesomely he was designed! XD
Thanks so much Derp!! Yeah i was so happy to get my hand on one of Jarrods puppets! Excited to see what you have in store for us!!

cc

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
Thanks so much Derp!! Yeah i was so happy to get my hand on one of Jarrods puppets! Excited to see what you have in store for us!!

cc
He does phenomenal work. I scored one of his eBay puppets for a stupidly low price some time back. He was just one of the best characters I'd ever seen, I had to have him the second I saw him. I owe Jarrod a followup purchase one of these days for sure.

Alright, I wanted to hold off on the linking until I had more content, but now the conversation demands it! Haha. Here's the puppet I bought. (Halfway through is a custom-built puppet from James Kemp, another AMAZING builder.)

crazy chris

Reaction score
He does phenomenal work. I scored one of his eBay puppets for a stupidly low price some time back. He was just one of the best characters I'd ever seen, I had to have him the second I saw him. I owe Jarrod a followup purchase one of these days for sure.

Alright, I wanted to hold off on the linking until I had more content, but now the conversation demands it! Haha. Here's the puppet I bought. (Halfway through is a custom-built puppet from James Kemp, another AMAZING builder.)

GREAT STUFF!! LOVE THE PUPPETS!!!! MORE MORE MORE!! hahaha

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Side note: i wrote a hiccup bit for one of our future skits... please please dont think i plagerized...hee hee :big_grin:

cc

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw gee, I just realized that the guy who did those CheekTV YouTube videos back in the day has taken all of them down, which is a shame, because they wre always really funny and the parodies he did were clever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a new commercial that features puppetry:

Matter of fact, Krystal has a series of commercials like this right now.