Repeating Lessons...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think they could try doing a divorce episode again, now that they know what they might have done wrong. This was just something I noticed, it seems they tried to get across the idea that Snuffy's father would still be visting on weekends. But the kids who viewed the episode ended up thinking the father was never going to be around anymore. Personally, I can understand how that happened. I remember being that age and not entirely understanding the concept of weeks and weekends. Plus kids that young don't always understand the concept of anticipating. Just because Dad has visited every Saturday, doesn't mean they always have the confidence that it will continue like that every Saturday from now on.
I'd like to see them tackle that again, myself. But learning the lesson from before, don't use a Muppet. Use a human kid. That way it won't seem as heavy as it should.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have to say I disagree, I don't mind if they use a Muppet, I don't think that's what the problem was. And I don't think it hurts the innocence of the characters, it makes them more interesting. And besides, let's face it, the Muppets are more popular with the children.

Though again, that's not the issue I'd like to see tackled. :smile: