Replica Backstage Variety Poster

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I may have to print this out JUST for Angus McGonnagle... :stick_out_tongue: This is AMAZING, man! Great, great work.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks, here's a little gift for all you fellow Muppet fans, I've recreated one of the backstage posters from TMS to print out and display with my posers. If you'd like to do the same, feel free to download the file from my flickr page, enjoy!
Thanks Reevz1977, that's fantastic!

How big was your printout? We'd love to see some photos of the finished result with your replicas.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
No worries Phillip, it's nice to give something to fellow fans :smile: I've yet to print it out but ive estimated it'll be around 30cm wide by 80cm in height. I'll post photos as soon as I can.

muppetperson

Reaction score
No worries Phillip, it's nice to give something to fellow fans :smile: I've yet to print it out but ive estimated it'll be around 30cm wide by 80cm in height. I'll post photos as soon as I can.
I printed it out and it was only 7cm wide by 17cm high.Obviously to get the original size, it will have to be joined by a few A4's.I am not very computer savy, so would you be able to put a link so when I print it, it will print the correct size and allocate how many sheets it will print on?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd love to print it out and hang it in my cubicle, but the largest one (428 x 1024 px) won't let me right-click and save the image. There's a message above it: "The owner has disabled downloading of their photos." Sigh.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Turns out...I'm an idiot!!! Kids - you're never too old to mess up!! Stupidly, I'd set the size up in mm, thinking I was setting it up in cm, school-boy error. SO...with a bit of jiggery pokery, I've now re-sized and tried to sharped the image as much as I can.

Here you go...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/6830873227/in/photostream

P.S. Slackbot - anyone should have access now, if not please let me know.
P.P.S. The size is 30cm wide by 72 (ish) deep.
P.P.P.S. Enjoy!
P.P.P.P.S. Yes, I really am that stupid!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
When I click on the link it just says 'Photo Not Found'. Why's that?