1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Request for a small change...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Drtooth, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

this has been something I've noticed for a while, and This thread brings up something that's going to confuse a lot of newer members, and other members who don't frequent.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I think it's time to get rid of the reference to the "rumored CGI show" in the header for the Muppet Babies title of the main forum. The show was something that never really made it anywhere, and that was well before the sale to Disney. I think it's time to edit that reference out of the title. It's going to cause some confusion.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion. The thread title has been updated.
  3. Drtooth

Actually, thanks for the trouble, but I was actually referring to this in the main forums listing the description of the Muppet Babies forum.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I was getting to that. ;)

The forum description has been updated. Thanks again.
  5. Drtooth

Thanks. And a pretty cute and fun description it is! :)